Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring, beautiful spring

I guess winter really wore me down because I don't remember ever loving spring so much! I always considered myself a fall girl. Hmm.

Anyway, is it me or is the grass especially green right now? And the birds are extra tweety. And the rabbits look bigger. Except for the baby bunnies - which somehow look cuter than ever.

Speaking of cute...Hannah!

I believe I have mentioned this before, but for some reason I really like the idea of her making strategic messes. You know, I don't want her to be in a disgusting mess, or a dangerous mess. But I want her to get some yogurt on her face and some grass stains on her knees. It's good for a person!

Yesterday we laid in the grass, and it was everything I had imagined. The air was just warm enough. The grass was just cool enough. The sun was just going down enough. The sky was clear and vibrant blue. The day's work was done. It was time to do lawn angels and thank God for the air.

So we did just that.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.