Saturday, May 25, 2013

A photo shoot conducted by my friend Heather Hanna Glennon


Heather is a friend of mine from college (which was, like, well over a decade ago...holy crap I'm old) and just got married last year to become Mrs. Heather Glennon. However, since my daughter's name is Hannah, I can't stop calling the person I know as Heather Hanna Hannah. I have also misspelled her maiden name every time I have attempted to type it in this post so far. So there ya go.

Heather is a really swell photographer and has done Hannah's newborn and six/seven month pictures, so it was a no duh to have her do the one-year pics. She does a really great job with Hannah and I recommend her to everyone. That means you, blog reader.

Hannah's almost 14 months old now, but better late than never, I say. Here are some of my favorites from the 1 year shoot:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.