Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm here. I swear.

You guys, I've just been busy. It's not you, it's me. I swear.

I'm dealing with a bit of a baby issue in that my 15-month old daughter thinks she needs to go through the "terrible twos" about 9 months ahead of schedule. She's a mad woman! A tiny little child beast! Don't get me wrong, she's crazy cute. She's just pushing the limits. Running amuck. Running around screaming. Running the house. Just running. I can't keep up. I'm terribly out of shape, so I just stand around and pant all the time. For the amount I sweat, I should be way skinnier. She also kicks and throws things and yells. For NO.GOOD.REASON. Yes, I believe there are good reasons to kick and throw things and yell, like combat, or during an attempted abduction. Or, apparently, when you want to press buttons on mom's phone, or eat yogurt by yourself with a fork. Those things.

How do I tame the child beast? I am probably not doing it right, but I negotiate, pacify, and feed. I don't know what else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.