We went big time for Hannah's 6 month photos and hired a real deal photographer, my friend Heather Hanna Glennon. She does good work! Naturally, Hannah spent the full month of October sick, so we started the photo shoot when she was 6 months old, called it quits after a few shots because she was cold, sick, and screaming, and we wrapped it all up after she turned 7 months old. I like to think we got two months covered for the price of one.
She has grown up so much in the past few months. She...
- says "mama" and "dada" (still not sure she knows who she's referring to, but sometimes she gets it right so we go with it)
- recognizes people and gets excited about them
- sits unsupported
- army crawls, still doesn't lift her stomach, however, she...
- pulls herself to standing, so we think she plans on bypassing the whole authentic crawling thing
- eats some solid (liquefied solid) food
- squeals and carries on wildly
- naps a lot, lot less than she used to
- becomes "boingy boingy baby" in her jumper toy in the living room for lengths of time
- refuses to let us change her diaper without a fight
- loves getting books read to her
- has separation anxiety when her loved ones leave the room
- squeezes faces to show affection
- makes my family feel whole and I can't imagine life without her