Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Seriously, Todd.

You guys, I am doing it again. I am suffering from acute baby brain.

I started receiving text messages and emails from Microsoft telling me that "Todd" had been added to my Microsoft account. I was freaked out because I didn't know who Todd was and why he would have access to my account. I told Jason about my fear. You know how you name your new computer account when you get one? Jason reminded me that he had just registered my new Microsoft tablet...which I had named "Todd."

Oh, and yesterday morning I pointed my car key at the elevator in an attempt to "unlock" / open it. Again.

You may recall my other baby brain moments...

Baby brain, part 3

Baby brain, part 2

Baby brain, part 1

Help me, heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.