Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hannah's 5 months on this planet

It's been a good minute since I've posted. I have been caught up in some stuff over the past week, including healing from being sick, resting, not blogging, working, sleeping, eating, more not blogging, watching the season finale of Teen Mom, laying down, and generally not blogging. Sometimes I just need to take a break and spend time thinking of pointless things, ya know?

Tomorrow marks Hannah's 5th month in the world, and I can't imagine my life without her. She's my light. Over the past few weeks, she has started blowing raspberries, she tries to get up on all fours but typically only succeeds in jutting her butt up in the air, she has a tiny little incisor tooth pushing its way through her gums, and we attempted cereal and failed. She tries to play peek-a-boo but pretty much just ends up with something covering her face that I have to pull off. She has a great sense of humor and an easy-going personality. I can take her anywhere. We're buds. It's insane how quickly she grows.

We did her 5 month photo shoot today. Here are the grand results:

















(Miles: 8/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.