Friday, December 30, 2011

How to glide peacefully into debt

A girl who isn't me doing what I did all morning

Who knew that gliders were so expensive? I spent much of the morning visiting Treasure Rooms and Babies R Us in Chesterfield Valley trying out a few glider/ottoman combos. Given how expensive they were, I thought I might get charged a quarter for a test sit! Just like with anything, it appears that you get what you pay for. Some of the chairs on the cheaper end felt like sitting on the monkey bars. However, some of the chairs on the more expensive end felt like sitting on an empty wallet. Yep, you guessed it: I feel a comparative spreadsheet coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.