Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Swift update

I've had a hell of week so far, so I've neglected to post. That and the What to Expect app has disappointed me again - apparently Hannah is still the size of an eggplant, although she has grown to 9.2 inches and 2 lbs. There's gotta be another fruit/vegetable that size, right? Lame. So I used another app called Baby Bump and apparently this one thinks my baby is a rutabaga. A what? Exactly. That's where I draw the line with that app. I had to look that thing up online. What the heck is a rutabaga? It's an ugly root vegetable that looks like a cross between a turnip and a punch in the face. I'm not posting that to my blog because it's just too terrible looking.

Since I'm slacking I might as well just post a photo of my basketball-sized belly without doing a comparison from previous weeks because I just don't feel like fudging with a collage! Here ya go:
Week 25
Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.