Saturday, August 25, 2012

Celebrate sanity!

My mom informed me yesterday that it has been four weeks since I've had a bad relapse with PPD/PPA. That makes me want to do herkies! I have felt pretty "normal" these past few weeks. Some highs, some lows. But all that is just standard stuff to me. I don't feel as scared of dipping way down anymore. I've worked my way off a few meds and I am hoping to be able to lose another one in the not-so-distant future. There is a good chance that I will never be able to get off some of the medicine, but I'd like to get rid of the one that makes me have muscle spasms. However, I am not complaining...things are really looking up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.