Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm not sure you realize how old my baby is now.

Um, Hannah's going to turn one in less than a month. Less. Than a. MONTH.

Wha - wha - what?

She's trying to walk permanently. She'll take several steps and then she becomes so overwhelmed with laughter and excitement that she topples over. It's stinking adorable.

She loves balloons and reading books. She and Benson are getting along better these days because she gives him food when I'm not looking. Other than that Benson wants little to do with her still. She speed crawls over to the staircases and heads up. It's really hard to keep up with her. I have severe cabin fever and am really struggling to keep both of us entertained.

Anywho, here are a few pictures of her from the past couple of months because I have thoroughly sucked at posting pictures lately.

I don't need no stinkin' bottle.

From her 10-month photo shoot. I like to call this shot "rich mahogany."

Hannah yukkin' it up with her gal pal, Julia.

Lightning speed up the stairs. Keep up if you can. And you can't. You really, really can't.

If you can't reach 'em, join 'em.

Check this out! STANDING! Wave yo bottles in the ay-er!

From her 9-month photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.