Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, depression!

Suck it, sadness!
Guess what, depression...I'm having a good day today and YOU can't stop me. It may just be one shining day out of a long string of craptastic-ness, but I will take it and I will celebrate it right in your face. You may think you own me, but you don't. You may try to come back with a vengeance tomorrow, but I am not even going to entertain that thought now. You can't cripple me with your worries and your lies. Get behind me and stay there, devil. Perhaps you thought you could bring me down with the road rage lady who honked at me for getting in front of her (at a stop light, no less...really, lady?!?!). But as you saw, I simply laughed at her for having such a sad attitude that something as negligible as a car getting in front of her (seriously, at a stop light) could ruin her day.  If you thought a lost checkbook, inconsolable crying baby, or embarrassingly messy house could knock me off course, you were sorely mistaken. You are a disgusting, terrible snake that sneaks your way into the subconscious of people who know better and you deceive them into thinking ugly thoughts. You are a coward. You are a thief who steals the blessings of those who deserve better and an evil, evil creep. I will sleep with a smile on my face tonight knowing that today you did not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.