Monday, March 26, 2012

39 week photo, AHAT = 5 days!

Here's what's going on with my body right now:
Week 39 photo
Doesn't it look like a baby is peeking out from underneath the yellow tank top? Yep, that's my belly. You really should see the yellow tank top from the front. I'm not going to show you, but you should see it. It's hilarious. And by hilarious I mean not attractive.

With a 3/31 due date, that puts our Anticipated Hannah Arrival Time (AHAT) at just a mere 5 days. We could...go...ALL...THE...WAY!

I'm still working from home right now. It's a little slow because my company's fiscal year ends 3/31 and vacation doesn't roll over, so many people are out of the office. Plus, in preparation for my leave I've mostly offloaded my work. I still have some things to do, but it's kind of quiet and boring around here. Peaceful too. But sometimes a little lonely. My only company most of the time is my dog Benson and the television.

Speaking of TV, I'm watching the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." I cannot believe these people! Granted, not everyone has a belly explosion like mine, but I just don't know how these women are clueless for all of those months. At some point, I would think some symptom would set you off! A bunch of phooey, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.