Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And then there were five.....

Highest of fives for just FIVE more days until we find out the sex of the stomach nugget. I think I know what it is but I'm not telling you. Mostly because there's a 50% chance that I'm wrong and I hate to admit when I'm wrong. But also because anyone who is reading this already knows what I think it is. Either way, I am excited to see Francis again because last time I saw him/her, he/she had grown remarkably since the first time we saw him/her, and I'm sure by now he/she is going to blow my mind. I am starting to actually feel the jazz hands as Francis dances around my stomach, which is pretty unreal.

Just a few more days and I can stop calling the baby "it"...although I will likely continue calling it Francis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.