Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blossoming [cauli]flower!

Our sweet Hannah Sophia has grown into the size of a head of cauliflower...
head of Hannahflower
That is 16 inches and 2.5 lbs. She's a busy little cauliflower too...visibly kicking and waking me up in the morning. Remind me that I said this when I am sleep deprived after she's born, but I don't mind getting interrupted from my sleep when it's because of her cute little kicks!

Here's the latest comparison pic:
Week 17 vs. week 27
We had our doctor's appointment yesterday and things appear to be progressing quite normally. Heartbeat was in the 140-150 range and it was nice, solid, and loud. I had to get a RhoGAM shot yesterday because I'm RH-negative and it would be bad news if I were to develop antibodies to fight the baby's possible RH-positive blood. So, one shot down, more to come, but no biggie. I can't have my body fighting against itself or other little baby bodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.