That's a phrase I've been hearing a lot lately, both out of the mouths of others and amidst my inner dialogue. When someone greets you with "OMG," it's not always a good thing. And in my case, it's because I look like this:
|30 weeks, OMG face|
- "You have how many more weeks to go?!?!"
- "You look like you're about to explode."
- "Any minute now, right?"
- "You sooooo biiiiiiig!" <-- from the mouth of a random Hong's Jewelry employee, whilst rubbing my stomach like a genie lamp and telling me I must be having a boy because I'm so big
- "I can't believe how close you are!"
- "Are you ready for labor? It hurts, but you look like you're in pain already."
- My maternity pants are too tight.
- I just walked upstairs and I can't breathe.
- Something reminded me that the baby still has to come out.
- I saw a picture of myself.
- The alarm is waking me up for work and I realize I saw every hour through the night.
- Lifting myself into my Honda Pilot has become complicated and kind of dangerous.