Monday, January 16, 2012

Wanted: Z's


The sheep are now counting me.
 I am looking for some zzz's and I can't seem to find them. I've decided that this phase of not being able to sleep at night is God's way of preparing me to not sleep through the night again for a very long time. I'm so stinking tired. I've counted sheep and there are 7,203,326 of them. The sheep are even worn out from watching me try to count them, so now I think they are counting me and then going to sleep themselves. I can't blame them. There are several issues keeping me up at night: trips to the bathroom, congestion in my nose that appears to be unrelated to a cold but completely related to just being pregnant, my arms keep falling asleep, my hips hurt so I have to roll over, it gets too hot, sometimes the baby kicking wakes me up, and then, of course, there's my dog wandering around the bed at all hours of the night. Yes, I have a body pillow and that sometimes helps me get comfortable...I just don't stay that way. I feel like I've tried just about everything! What I wouldn't do for a good night's rest. (I know, I know - get used to it, right? Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.