Thursday, November 3, 2011

FORE!

Heads up! Just four tiny days until we find out if we're having a Francis Mickelson or a Francis Wie. That's just 1.5 business days. 10 or so more mealtimes. 90 full hours, most of which I will sleep through.

And then, of course, I wonder...what if we're having twins? What if we have multiple Franci (pronounced FRANCE-eye)? You would think I'd know by now, but I could see where a second baby could have gone undetected thus far. Plus, if you Google "19 weeks pregnant" and look at the belly pictures, at this point my stomach sticks out much like someone who is carrying twins. I say the more Franci the better. I realize it would be double the work, but I could swing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.