Monday, November 28, 2011

My papaya

Introducing: Hannah Sophia Papaya...
Hi-ya, papaya!
Pretty much looks just like a mango (which we should all remember because we had that fruit two weeks in a row when the app decided to be flawed). Only difference is the seed action in the middle. In fact, papayas, mangoes, spaghetti squash...they all kind of look the same to me in those photos I posted. Snooze. If I had an app to show baby sizes, I would venture beyond fruits and veggies. My app would tell people that their babies were sizes like steering wheels, coasters, Butterfingers, spoons, size 5 running shoes, venti-sized Starbucks cups, or bagels.
Here's a belly shot:
12 weeks vs. 22 weeks
Poor yellow tank top. You will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.