|Note: this is not my stomach|
- Purchase crib and other baby furniture: I have carefully whittled the list down to about 50 furniture sets. I think by knowing the gender, I will be able to narrow it down to 20 and then perhaps Jason should just tell me which ones are too crazy expensive so I can make an acceptable purchase.
- Buy baby hair accessories: I like bows and hats. But I will not put bows on my son. I will put hats on my girl. Let the head decorating begin.
- Open the gift of baby shoes from Sarah: Aunt Sarah has already declared she will be providing Francis' first Converse shoes. She is awaiting the big news so she can ensure her shoe purchase is gender appropriate. I cannot wait to open this gift.
- Begin the process of changing my mind about baby names: It's all fun and games until naming a child becomes a reality. When the possibility starts to exist that one of these names might stick, then names like Starr and Runs With Scissors (a nod to Jason's Native American heritage, naturally) begin to give me anxiety.
- Buy onesies with weird sayings on them: My little billboard. I cannot wait to get the word out via your tiny little chest.