Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can you FEEL it?

I'm trying and trying and trying to concentrate on what's in my stomach in hopes that I can feel le babe, but so far I just can't tell if' it's baby movements or just air in my stomach. And I don't want to press too hard because I have this vision of baby's poor little mini-melon getting smooshed up against my insides. And then I'm afraid if I keep smooshing it and smooshing it, it might not enjoy it's stay at Rebecca Inn and start clamoring to get out, which we're just not ready for yet (I have no crib! I have no diapers!).

I'm just looking for one little tap or something so I know Francis is in there - maybe sippin' on something from the mini bar or takin' a soothing bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.