Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pants.


Oh, pants. Pants, pants, pants. You are not good at fitting right now. In fact, you are terrible at fitting. You were purchased to fit right after I lost some lbs on Weight Watchers about 8 months ago. However, now that I'm on Weight Gainers, you are terrible at fitting. I have cleaned you out of my closet so I can make room for things that do fit...which leads to a closet that has two skirts, one pair of super low cut jeans, tumbleweed blowing, one pair of black work pants, dust balls, and a whole host of stretchy exercise pants (that I sleep in). I have rigged my pants with hair ties and belly bands, but that has quickly become insufficient. All that said, I would walk around pantless all day long if it means my little stomach nugget is growing and comfortable, enjoying its stay in the Rutherford RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.