Monday, October 24, 2011

Isn't that sweet?

Well, our little Francis has graduated from fruit to root vegetable. Last week we took a turn as a turnip, and now we have advanced to SWEET POTATO status! That's 5.5" and 5 oz. of Francis fun.
Just a little premature to coincide with Thanksgiving, but it's probably a bit too early to qualify as a squash or a gourd, so this will do just fine. Some people find sweet potatoes to be not so sweet, but now that Francis can hear me I am reminding Francis that it's okay to defend one's identity...so we repeat...I YAM WHAT I YAM! 
OK, and now for the belly update.

Here is the latest photo, and for comparison I have included a photo from 10 weeks prior. And no, I cannot see my feet anymore. I think we're coming riiiiight along, wouldn't ya say?

7 weeks vs. 17 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! You don't need any sort of Google account or otherwise to post a comment.